Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2018, 09:01 PM   #21
Old Fart

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Alabama
THOR #12870
Thor, Good - Camping World, Not so Much

We've had our Thor Class C (24ft) for a year now. Short trips and long trips. Minor problems, remember, nothing is perfect. Wife and I both love it. On last 3,000 mile trip got some minor hail damage in So. Dakota. When back home took it to CW for an insurance estimate on the skylight over the shower. They said to leave it with them for an estimate (a 10 minute job!). After 3 weeks of unanswered voice mail messages by me and our insurance agent and several promises to "Let me check out the status and I'll call you back in 15 minutes," we finally drove up and picked up the camper. Without an insurance estimate!
Took it to a private RV service facility and had estimate in minutes. So, Thor RV working just fine. Camping World is off our list!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum