Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2018, 11:33 PM   #40
BradnKaren

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Challenger 37LX
State: Florida
THOR #6310
Welcome, BigTexasFamily!

I believe most RV manufacturers have quality issues. I belong to several camping groups and I see complaints about lots of different issues among various manufacturers. Yours however, seems to be pretty high on the piece of crap meter. I'm really sorry and I hope you have a lawyer or two involved.

That said, we LOVE our Thor and don't regret our purchase. Yep, we had our share of issues, mostly minor, to shake out but Thor took excellent care of us and our RV. We'd buy another Thor in a heartbeat. I think it helps that my husband is very handy, we have 20 years of motor home experience, and we're generally patient, reasonable people.

Good luck to you and your family, and if you do decide to buy another RV, be it a Thor or not, you will find a ton of helpful information here about the buying and warranty process that would apply to just about any manufacturer.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum