Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2018, 11:50 PM   #20
TurnerFam

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Georgia
THOR #4735
you've not offended us, it's just that these type of topics are like politics - everyone has their 'side'... and it can get heated! Those who constantly speed and feel like it's their 'right' to will never concede. Those who constantly stay around or under the speed limit will always have the former 'at their bumper'... it's not going to end simply because we don't like it.
If the authorities don't fight it, stop it, or pull over these 'types' of drivers, the only thing I know to do is drive the way that suits my style best - conservative, slower than most everyone else, and I let those in a 'hurry' pass me. Which 'passing' side may have some concern for some, but ultimately I don't think there is any more inherent danger in one side or the other.

travel, enjoy.... and when you pass the Tuscany who is now pulled over by the police, just smile.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum