Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2018, 07:23 PM   #3522
Warhouse

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2018 Hurricane 29M
State: California
THOR #11507
Forward vent to fan 29M

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomAndLindaRogers View Post
Yes, you have to reach for it but you will find the wires in the upper left hand corner. I did take some of the interior cabinet walls apart to get access to the wires. The interior walls are held together with screws so you can take them apart without damaging them.
Tom
Tom - Finally back on line today. Followed your mod install exactly for the replacement of the forward vent to powered fan. Completed the entire wiring install in less than an hour.
Anyone interest in making this mod in a 29M, Tom's outline is definitely a best practice for that application. I also replaced the bedroom fan, which I moved to vent location, with a Maxx Fan 7500. Wow, this fan is amazing! Well worth the time and expense for this mod. And really not that difficult.

Thanks again for all input on this topic.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum