Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: The Thor Survey
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2018, 03:35 PM   #26
Radioradio

State: Alaska
THOR #13281
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt Keefer View Post
AlnDeb, your experience with your dealer is why I have not returned with my new 29M to the dealership that sold it. I have completed all repairs myself in the driveway at home. Basic handyman skills have knocked all but one or two things off the list of over 20 items discovered during the PDI and our trips. Thor does a poor job with quality control but they do approve repairs when the dealership asks. The problem is a lot of dealerships stink and no government agency in the US has oversight on those dealerships. Some kind of check and balance against the dealerships would improve customer satisfaction.

I have a 2018 ACE 29.2.
I have an appointment the end of this month to fix several items. I have fixed some myself and the dealership has fixed several items.
Parts have come in for my return visit. The survey is supposed to be 90 days from purchase date. That will be about right.
I hope it’s a good experience!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum