Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2018, 07:13 PM   #11
golf-bears

Brand: DRV
State: South Dakota
THOR #4314
Here's the faucet we put in our RV. I thought I got it at Amazon but couldn't find it in my previous orders. So, I think I got it at Home Depot because it was less expensive. We got the one with the pull down spray and handle attached to the faucet goose neck. Utilizes the center hole. We also got the soap dispenser which fits perfect in the other hole. Didn't need to cut any holes larger. Everything fit just right. If you need a picture of it in the RV let me know. I'll try and figure out how to get it to you.

I hope the link below works.

https://www.amazon.com/Kohler-K-R780...76&ref=sr_1_76

We go down to Mercedes and stay at Llano Golf and RV resort. Nice park with concrete pads and grass adjacent to the pads. Yes, there's a golf course right next to the RV park.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum