Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2015, 07:19 PM   #3
K9coach

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 34B
State: New Jersey
THOR #2558
Thanks Beacher, appreciate you taking the time to respond. All good stuff, and what I really expected. I've read so much the last couple days, I got myself worked up about it lol

The one we looked at is at a show, so if we buy it, I will expect to have the front bunk fixed under warranty (it will likely be used every trip)

Yup, my rig is young, but she's been driven a LOT. Time to move on. She's perfect for the family that wants to do a couple trips a year. I do about 15-20 trips a year (usually 3 day weekends traveling 200-300 miles from home)

This '16 rig will come with a '15 chassis, 5-speed. Honestly, I was going to buy used, so the 2016, 6-speed, would have never been an option. I will be interested in seeing how it works out. Are they even out yet?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum