Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2018, 02:35 PM   #8
JamieGeek
Axis/Vegas Enthusiast

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 24.4
State: Michigan
THOR #1150
Quote:
Originally Posted by Long & Winding road View Post
I agree, if its firm and flat you should be fine. I have seen several websites where the owners enjoyed the sandy beaches. Looks like fun.

Now Jamie G lets not exaggerate..... Technically they are 100 to 300 miles away for the "USA" Satilights. LOL

But some go as high as 400 miles according the the old interweb.

You been keeping me on my toes when I post something that was not 100% so I thought I owed you the favor.

But the moon is 252,088 miles away (incase your wondering -)
LOL! Well by 2,000 miles I meant "I'm 2000 miles away comfortably sitting in my office" not that the satellites are that far away (and technically some of the Google Earth pics are taken by planes which are more likely 1-5 miles up).

Even then I'm: 1,832 miles (straight line distance), or 2,190 miles (if I drove it) away from Glamis, CA.
JamieGeek is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum