Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2018, 08:37 PM   #67
Chance

Brand: Still Looking
State: Texas
THOR #2121
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieGeek View Post
Ford has been planning on that vaporware 300 mile SUV for quite some time now with nothing to show for it--I'll believe that when I see it.

......cut......
In fairness to Ford and other already-well-established manufacturers, they tend to keep new products close to vest so as not to lose too much competitive advantage. For example, when introducing new Diesel engines recently, they didn’t share much info on power and torque ratings until they had to.

That electric truck seems properly named for “adventures”. If used as a work truck I’m not sure 800 kg of payload will go far. Towing (weight) and power ratings seem adequate, but whether it can pull a large RV trailer, as an example, remains to be seen.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum