Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2018, 05:41 AM   #13
Paulred

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Ontario
THOR #9188
TV

A friend of mine is both a senior TV network engineer and also a cabinet maker.

He said one important thing. If you attach your TV to you unit in any way, then every shock and bounce your unit takes, will be transmitted to your TV. Not a good thing. his advice: Make a small table to sit on the engine ledge that protrudes into your driving cabin. Sit the TV on this. You can easily sit a 40 in TV this way. Modern flat screens are easy to handle. When we move, we just pick the TV and lie it on the bed, all safe and secure. Has worked for me for 7 years without problems.

Class C units in general have a bouncier ride than A class or 5vers. I also use a Coax quick connect to make the hooking up easier.

AS an extra, its leaves more space in the living room cabin, and is easier to look at.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum