Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2018, 10:53 PM   #1
Choxnpinz

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Chateau 31W
State: Delaware
THOR #13591
Cab separator curtain

Howdy! I've got a 2018 Thor Chateau 31W. There's a rounded cutout in between the driver's cab and the house with two 1" heavy duty velcro dots on the bulkhead above it. The dealer told me this is for a cab separator curtain that's used to keep the temperature control while driving (A/C or heat) from going to the back. Unfortunately, this item wasn't onboard when I bought it, and the parts department is having difficulty ordering it. Does anyone out there know if this thing exists, what it looks like, and possibly a part number? Thor parts department told us that the curtain that covers the cab-over bunk is the same one used below to separate the cab from the RV, but it's like 15' long, so I'm guessing that doesn't fit over the 3' opening. Help please!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum