Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Thor Batteries
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2018, 08:57 PM   #14
tetezo

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 25.2
State: Texas
THOR #13526
I just changed out my chassis’s battery in my brand new (don’t even have the plates yet)2018 Thor Axis 25.2. This move was prompted by being stuck at the storage lot for three hours waiting for roadside assistance. Yes, it was plugged in to the facility’s trickle charger and the emergency start (pulling from the house batteries) did not work. After the dealer has it for two weeks and assured me that it was simply a bad fuse - imagine their surprise when they went to pull it out of the service bay for me to take it home and it did not start.
Held my tongue and upgraded to a new Optima Red. Hopefully that solves the problem. I’ll let everyone know when we get back from our DisneyWorld trip (Texas to Florida and back). Wish us luck.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum