Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2015, 11:47 PM   #12
Tytlfamily

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 34E
State: Texas
THOR #1599
Ok, well ultimately....I had to leave the propane on, with the kill switch in "Use".......and all the lights and radio and stuff off. I found out today that the RV storage place cuts the electric power off after 8 PM....so leaving it on AC all night won't do any good. I hope there is not a big voltage leak anywhere I do not know about!! Was out packing and getting it ready, and took it to fill up gas...after 5 hours with the propane on, in the Texas heat....the internal temp was down to 70...not bad., should be ready by morning. For what it is worth..the manual for my Fridge says 7 degrees or less is ok to consider it level!
San Antonio, Tx
Tytlfamily is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum