Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2019, 05:08 PM   #40
Metalgator

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Miramar 35.3
State: Florida
THOR #6451
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck and Mary Ann View Post
I was hoping the module was mounted by the electrical panel (on the bed pedestal in the Palazzo) sounds like it needs to be by the master touch panel?

What did you hook into to load the software - People were discussing a cable, but I see no plug in connections and don't detect any Bluetooth signal. Can you sens a picture of the module - and size? Thanks

On my Miramar, there are two panels under the bed right next to each other. One is the electrical panel with all the breakers and then there what Firefly calls the G7 panel. All the systems in the RV are wired to that panel. That is where you plug in the programmer and the Veratouch module. The programmer is just a small PC board with 4 buttons and a cable. The cable plugs into the G7 Panel (not the master touch panel where you control everything). Once you plug in the programmer, 4 lights come on next to the 4 buttons. You push the A button until the light turns solid green. You do the same thing with the B button and then the C button. The D button doesn't really do much. The tech person on the phone said to push it once, wait 10 seconds, and then push it again. You then have to turn off the 12 volt power to the RV. I unplugged the AC power cord from my garage and then pushed the "store" button on the battery switch. I then turned the battery switch to "use" and the touch panel came back on and indicated the new software was installed by pushing the setting button and looking at the GUI and LC version numbers.

I haven't plugged in the module yet as I haven't figured out how to mount it. It plugs into one of the same ports on the G7 panel as the programmer did.

I will try and run back over to the Motorhome on my lunch break today and take some pictures.

Burch

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum