Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2019, 11:06 PM   #3923
jannnda

Model: 3719 Newmar
State: Arkansas
THOR #14120
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalman View Post
If you think bent leveling feet are bad, try loosing one. I heard a tingling sound while we on the road and thought I hit a piece of steel. Nope, that was the leveling pad flinging off into the yonder. They are not expensive to replace. When the ground is questionable, I use plywood pads under the levelers. I screwed together two layers of 3/4 inch thick plywood, about one foot square, each piece of plywood is at 90 degrees to one another.

I don't worry about having one or more tires in the air when leveling the RV. The last time we used it, both front whees were a couple inches off the ground. At one time we had nine people inside. No problem, but we old people don't thrash around much.

Where did you get new feet? Are they hard to replace? Thanks

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum