Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2019, 03:22 PM   #12
Gebills

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Synergy
State: Arizona
THOR #12461
Well, I have no explanation for this but the following is what transpired. 1) fwd slide would notgo out without physically pushing on aft end of slide along with another person pushing bottom. To get the slide to come back in, I put one person on the retract button while I physically pushed on the outside forward edge. 2) I called LaMesa RV in Mesa, and they told me to call the factory. 3) I called the factory. They returned my call stating to look for a worn down (flat) roller, or any obstruction, which I did. There was no issues under the slide as best as I could see without tearing things apart. They also explained how to synchronize the slide, which I did with no success. 4) I ran out of time and had to load for going to Seattle. Figured I would just have to live with it until next fall when I had time to make another appt. 5) on our first stop after leaving home, which was RV park in Lake Havasu area, we prepared to extend the fwd slide a little to make some room, and it extended without assistance. I might add that it was a bit loss level at the RV park than it was at home.

We have extended it two times since then, and it has worked okay. I have no explanation for why. The only thing that makes any sense with this, is that something was obstructing the slide, which I continue to look for. I did find the slide controller in the basement, with a picture attached.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0012.jpg
Views:	158
Size:	86.0 KB
ID:	15967

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum