Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2019, 05:07 AM   #869
PennyT

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Gemini 24TX
State: Washington
THOR #14302
kwikee steps not retracting.

Yeah, learned I can do this seemingly simple repair. My steps would not retract all the way and I had places to see, fun to live. Checked YouTube and Will Prowse (a really bright and capable young man) posted how to fix video: . The only really hard part was pulling the pin loose from the motor arm. Had to pull the motor first to get it loose. I didn't realize we are supposed to lube the stairs. Every thirty days seems a little excessive.

Got some questions for you good folks. Have you had the alignment done after the couch is fully loaded? The Thor manual says we should.

Anybody get those tire air tube extenders? How do you inspect the inside tires? How hard is it to change an RUV tire? Any special jacks you carry?

The more I learn, the more I know I "don't know"
PennyT is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum