Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2015, 04:52 AM   #1
Firehawk

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 24.1
State: Colorado
THOR #2787
New 2015 Thor Axis 24.1

My wife I just bought a new 2015 Thor Axis 24.1 with 6k miles on it. The person we were told by the dealer where we bought it said that the original owner had down sized from a large Unit and after few months his wife told him to get a larger unit again so they traded this Unit in and I happened to be there the day he brought it in, I fell in love with it right away.

Now for the issue that has rear it's ugly head, the first time we left the Unit to sit around 2 weeks, the Unit wouldn't start. When I left the Unit I pressed switch that said Storage on it Thinking this was isolating the Camper from the chassis. This Unit has a emergency switch to be able to start the Unit from the Camper batteries, No Deal... With much Luck, I had a small charger unit with ne and I was able to jump start the Unit. I took it as a one time event I was having, wrong... Three weeks later the same this happened again, any suggestions? Getting a little run around from Dealer where I got the unit...

Sorry, got side tracked, I'm 60 years old from Colorado and spent my whole telling my wife I wanted a camper and when she finally broke down I bought this Unit. Overall we are very happy with this Unit, it was just the type of camper I was looking for... We use it this past W/E and we really had a great time. I'm a 5 year survivor of stage 4 Cancer and really wanted this Unit before any thing happed, the have been several sides effects from the Chemo that has cause me some serious issues. I was released from my job because I couldn't handle customers any longer, so I retired and trying to enjoy it with this vehicle. I'm trying to get my wife to retire from the Post Office so we can enjoy our new grandson who turned 1 last week. so that's about it... Glad I found this Thor Forum...

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum