Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2019, 05:50 PM   #18
Soldier Girl

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: A.C.E. 30.2
State: Arkansas
THOR #13770
Quote:
Originally Posted by saddlesore View Post
Your generator must be in the basement under the bedroom I gather...
The reason is the rare chance for carbon monoxide entering the coach when parked..
The "cure" for when parked is to install (and use) a Ven-Turi system to direct the exhaust above the coach..
It's an easy setup and breakdown unit.
Thanks! That helps. Another fix to add, though it already vents behind my rig near my emergency exit window.

Moving it up above the rig seems a good idea but has to get in line with all my other "honey do's" (w/no honey to pass 'em off to, lol!)...

Right now I'm more concerned w/two more issues - one that was already fixed once at cw & now it isn't again - my step once again has come off it's bolt, & doesn't want to realign & screw back in place, which means I have to bungee cord it up tight again to keep it safely above the road for travel.

The other issue is my air conditioner. I'm now using it for much of the day in my current location bc I have really bad allergies that prevent just opening my windows to the breeze. It seems to drip quite a bit of water when it's running (usually right over over my doorway & onto my head as I enter & exit, lol).

I'm not sure if that's the norm??? I know my car used to do the same type of dripping, but since I only saw that when leaving the vehicle after idling, I hadn't really worried about it. But this is different bc it's my home & my transportation, so now I'm concerned w/what's "normal"...?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum