Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2019, 08:45 PM   #14
Judge

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2020 Magnitude SV34
State: Florida
THOR #12751
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10scDust View Post
Admitting here I was an industrial machine repairman/machinist, during my career (retired now), and have a modest training, and experience with hydraulics, and some of its theory, but I am no expert on it all...

We had a problem on ours and it turned out to be the directional valve sticking.
Taking the valve out, there is a number etched into it.
From there, a Google search led me to the part, and the mfr.
Then at mfr's site, found a dealer, an industrial supply chain like Grainger, or something, you may find the part is only $40.
That's what happened to me, but they did not keep the Deltronics part on hand, and Deltronics had a $75 minimum order to my supplier, so I had to purchase them both.

But, if you have the determination to get your hands dirty, spill some oil, you can get it figured out.

Good luck...
\

Thanks for the tip!!!

I just did all the suspension upgrades on my rig so I'm not afraid to get my hands dirty!

So as I am learning about the Lippert Leveler System, are the 4 of these directional valves (one for each jack?) and is there an electrical connector on each one?

Is the valve and valve coil one unit or do you remove the coil and then the valve is further inside the manifold?

Any tricks to get getting it out and back in?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum