Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2019, 10:43 AM   #20
MBM

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Freedom Elite 23H
State: Florida
THOR #12935
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jevad View Post
After a long cold winter here in the North East, I noticed our 2018 Four Winds Class C molding has shrunk and pulled away from the overcab section of wall - on BOTH SIDES?!?!

1. Anyone have this?
2. Any suggestions for how best to repair without damaging further?

Thoughts?

Dave.
Hi Dave,

Sorry I don't have any suggestions for you. The same thing happen to my 2017 Freedom Elite on the driver side of the coach. Our RV had been in storage for the Winter and I entered the coach from the entrance door and went out through the driver side door and nearly took out the trim, as I had not seen it had partially come out of its track. I had a terrible time squeezing the trim back in its place. I would love to hear suggestions from other readers out there.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum