Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2019, 07:58 PM   #6
JimOIB

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Fourwinds 24F
State: North Carolina
THOR #9511
It was a nice day so I traced the path of where I think the water is flowing. There is T trim just forward of the ceiling vent in the cab over. The water is getting in on the right side near or on the roof and traveling in the T trim and ceiling seam to the left side of the coach. I’m parked a little low on the front left so this makes sense. I look on the roof and no obvious signs of a place for water to get it and I know this probably isn’t true. I looked at my wing wall on the right and it is punky all the way down the wall and rotted at the bottom. Also, the trim one the corner of the wing wall and right wall is loose and moves a good bit when pushed. Just inside and behind the wing wall in the coach a wall seam has bowed and has delaminated. Not good. I also noticed that the bolts holding the power awning to the coach are in crooked and not tight to the awning bracket. My current theory is the awning bolts are letting water in. Attachment 17283Attachment 17284Attachment 17285Attachment 17286Attachment 17287

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum