Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2013, 03:32 AM   #19
JellyStonePark

Brand: Redwood
Model: 38FL
State: Colorado
THOR #415
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coloradolin View Post
Hi there Redwood owners. I am the new kid on the block and hoping I can get some good input from this forum. We are seriously considering purchasing the new Redwood 38fl. We went to the Windish RV dealership in Denver yesterday trying to get some interior photos of the new unit but didn't have any luck. I was wondering where we can find photos of it? We have the drawings but that is all. Thanks for your help.
Hello ColoradoLin,

Like you, we have nothing more then drawings ourselves. I have searched high and low to find actual pictures with no luck. However, my wife and I will be traveling back home from Asian tomorrow and have made arrangements to stop by the Redwood factory to see our 38FL. (rolls of the the assembly line today) to inspect and take pictures before it goes to paint Friday. If all goes well I will have pictures, by Friday when we arrive back home in Denver. I'll be happy to forward on to you initial photos. Just know you will be seeing the unit naked "no paint".

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum