Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2019, 03:38 PM   #23
TexasGypsy

Brand: Still Looking
State: Texas
THOR #15709
The space referred to as a garage on the Hymer Modern Comfort I is significantly different than what Thor has on the Outlaw 37RB or the 38MB. The 37 does have a bed space above the garage called the sky bunk and off the garage is a fold down patio. The 38 "garage" is also another bedroom option with sofa and TV and that fold down patio. Altogether it's just too big for me. Go to Hymer.com and take a look at the garage on the HYMERs. On their website just select motorhomes, then I recommend you click on Hymermobil B-Class ModernComfort I. When you get to that page, click on Image Gallery, and then Exterior view & stowage compartments. It's not huge but it is really nice.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum