Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Thor Garbage
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2019, 03:00 PM   #110
ducksface

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2018 24.1 AXISSIXxSIX
State: Arizona
THOR #13932
'If you have big money you can buy a very nice RV but not everyone is willing or able to these'

This sums it up.
If you can't, don't.
Some can't, a price point is presented, some jump because it's what they can afford.
It's why a 500 dollar used car can be sold, though it barely runs. It serves a market.
It's not the best, it's not perfect, and yet every one of them sells.
You can't offer an rv that is so bad no one will buy it.

WILLINGLY WILLING, Blinded by the hype.
No advantage is taken. By selling at your price point... Advantage is given.
If a 24.1 was $300,000 due to quality control and $50 an hour craftsmen... I wouldn't have had the advantage of owning a 24.1.

My 24.1 is for sale at $750,000 and includes a lifetime, anything and everything two year warranty. All you have to do is say yes. But reality dictates it is unaffordable so most will not want my guaranteed perfect 24.1.

I knew the job was dangerous when I took it. I bought the price point I was willing to support.

The
'If you can't say something nice'
Defense
Is a last vestige when no other argument can be made.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum