Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2019, 01:47 PM   #2
javelin

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2013 ACE 30.1
State: Alberta
THOR #2631
I see you have no responses so far and although I am not familiar with your coach it sounds like your bunk motors are out of sync (as a minimum.....assuming no other blockages or damage). I think all these front drop down beds use the same motors and controller that slides use so it is also important for the coach to be level on jacks if equipped and that you operate the bed to its maximum up or down position and hold the operating key switch for about 5 seconds after the up or down limit positions are reached. This allows the motor controller to make sure the motor positions are synced correctly. Attaching a video on the operation.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum