Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2019, 11:33 PM   #30
EA37TS
Site Team

Brand: Entegra
Model: Accolade 37TS
State: South Dakota
THOR #1469
Follow-up and it's not good

We were headed out to Pinnacle NC for Labor Day and when I hooked up the TOAD I noticed during the pre-op checks that the InvsiBrake was not engaging when the brakes were depressed. Disconnected the cable, reconnected the cable, checked the fuse and all was well. We decided that we were not going to waste any more time and the DW drove the JGC while I drove the coach. Called Camping World and the installer was off for the holidays so they said they would call me back on Monday. No call Monday or Tuesday. I called today and found out the original service writer now works for Airsteam and last weeks service advisor quit.

When I talked to someone today tghe first words out of their mouth were "call Roadmaster" . I had a few words with the service manager and it got real ugly real fast.

I called the Roadmaster rep and he is coming to my house on Monday. Upon further checking I found that on the TOAD I have no 4 ways, no left or right turn signals or no brake lights. I do have tail lights. Roadmaster rep believes there is a loose wire on the 6 or 7 pin plug of the Roadmaster cable. His words were he will fix it, Roadmaster wants me happy and I should not concern myself with someone's shoddy installation.

We'll see what happens on Friday.

As a note, at least it didn't happen while towing which could have been disastrous.
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (Toad)
FMCA - F432054
EA37TS is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum