Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2019, 09:31 PM   #1700
Pabs4

Brand: Still Looking
State: Texas
THOR #13816
Outdoor TV Glare

After reading through these mods I am completely impressed with everyone’s ideas and skills! We are nearly 6 months in on taking the plunge into RV ownership and we have no regrets. We love our Vegas! I can’t thank everyone enough for all the knowledge you have shared with us newbies. The info we received from you helped to give us the courage to make the decision to purchase. We no longer felt as though we were completely ignorant about RVs. We have definitely used some of your mod ideas on our rig regarding sound proofing and heat control in the cockpit. Thanks so much!

Now I have a question. I have googled until I am blue in the face with no results. We have entered tailgate season, and I can’t tell you how much better it is with an RV. The heat here in southeast Texas on an asphalt parking lot is brutal. Having the Vegas is wonderful! Having the outside TV is also great except we can’t see it in daylight. The glare basically makes the screen invisible. Does anyone have any suggestions for a remedy? I realize this is a minor inconvenience, but it would really be nice if we could see the football games instead of just listening to the announcer.

Did I mention we love our Vegas?
Safe-T-Plus steering stabilizer, Koni shocks
Pabs4 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum