Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2015, 06:02 PM   #1
bru1102

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: California
THOR #1805
Thor Axis Mightmare RV.

I have posted comments before about my Axis, a whole laundry list of issues to say the least! Aside from having the bathroom bifold door replaced twice, and having the entry door changed out, it goes on and on. The latest is the front end alignment ! Beware have it checked! 12,000 miles and two brand new Michelin 10 ply tires worn out on the inside so bad that I had to have them replaced. I'm in the process of trying to get a refund for the really bad front end alignment problem causing tire wear. In my entire life I have never seen tires so ground down on the inside so bad. Bill Stout is the contact person but he hasn' t returned my calls. I don't know if Ford or Thor is responsible. I will find out and will post results.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum