Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2019, 11:31 AM   #52
RVMichael

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas 24.1
State: Florida
THOR #11784
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptnJohn View Post
OP thinks many (most) here are uncaring. As a disabled person I saw none of that. Mostly people are being understanding and realistic. Most see an unrealistic entitlement desire.
Gritz, there are 36 states I visit. The rest do not honor my CCP. I'll not rant about how unfair they are, adapt and overcome.
When the situation is explained 99.9% are indeed compassionate. We have educated a fair number of rangers. However, the inolerance of Virginia's laws cannot be tolerated. I wouldn't be so adamant if I hadn't seen how easy it is to implement OPDMDs in Florida and other states. Maybe my tolerance level has been lowered because my own brothers wanted to put my high functioning mentally handicapped sister into a place "with her own kind" and that really frosted me. I will work on my tolerance of the intolerant.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum