Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: 2013 36fb
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2013, 02:48 AM   #11
poormarky

Brand: Redwood
State: Illinois
THOR #444
I have the 8 foot bed. All together length ft. bumper of truck to rear bumper of trailer hooked up is almost 67 feet. She is long but we haven't had any problems. We just make sure in looking for campgrounds that we get a site with plenty of space. That big pulling in can be a challenge at some places. Another note is fueling the truck. I always go to the semi island as you know you can get in there. Only problem is they wont take a regular credit card at the pump so you have to go inside and have them enter it. Indiana has a law that you can't fuel at the truck island so you have to go to the car island. This makes it a real challenge at a lot of places being that long. If you are buying a new truck you will want to ge to the truck island as you can buy DEF for your emissions there. I haven't see it at the car islands. Hope this helps.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum