Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2019, 01:04 PM   #5
EA37TS
Site Team

Brand: Entegra
Model: Accolade 37TS
State: South Dakota
THOR #1469
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkoldman View Post
Didn't know you could buy them like that? Wonder why the dealer was saying it couldn't be installed? He said they switched production mid year and started to add on remaining 2019 models. Same dealer wants $925 to install AGS and $175 for engine disconnect switch; so I assume something might be a problem. But maybe not?

I see so many peeps selling their otherwise new units for all kinds of reasons. Most centered around learning they what they got don't align with their expectations and the 2nd unit seems to be better fit. I don't intend to buy one of these things twice. i.e We have been in the same house 40 years and it is perfect for us, took us 3 years to find

The San T Flush is what is installed on the other units from factory, is it preferred over the Tornado given you have to do aftermarket?

Thanks for link, I got it bookmarked with all of my other stuff I may have to buy.
You didn't mention the brand but there are so many out there that have tanks flushing systems and AGS as standard equipment that this but be either a high end unit where everything is an option or a super cheap unit that is built to get people in and nothing more. Find another manufacturer that has a similar floorplan with the flush and AGS as standard.
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (Toad)
FMCA - F432054
EA37TS is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum