Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2019, 03:28 PM   #18
Pete'sMH

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Forest River Forester 235
State: Indiana
THOR #6826
Personally, I wouldn’t stress much about a tank flusher. My coach has one and I use it but a previous one did not and I don’t think it was much of a loss. After I dump I always put sever gallons of fresh water in the tank and either dump again or, if I’m going to be traveling I leave it to slosh around and dump at my next stop. When storing my unit I typically leave a few gallons of water in both tanks with an enzyme product to break down organic waste while it sits. Works for me. And while I’m sure I’m in a minority on this I’m glad I don’t have an AGS. I don’t like things making decisions to run by themselves when I’m not there and it’s just one more thing to break. But that’s just me. Certainly neither of these issues would be a deal breaker for me if I liked a coach otherwise.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum