Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2019, 03:14 PM   #1
RonK

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Tuscany 45AT
State: Ohio
THOR #16882
How to...2018 Tuscany 45AT motorhome has, believe it or not, the house and starting b

2018 Tuscany 45AT motorhome has, believe it or not, the house and starting batteries in the rear most closet in the rear bath. There is a “door” on the floor of the closet that opens and all the batteries are under the floor of the closet. My concern, other than 6 wet cell batteries in an enclosed environment, is how would you jump start the motorhome if needed. I called Thor and posed that question to them and their answer was there is a flap/door underneath at the very rear of the motorhome. I have looked all over but couldn’t find the door/flap.
So, anyone with the same situation do you know how you would go about jump starting this motorhome?
On a side note I just ordered 6 Lifeline batteries in order to eliminate the wet cells which are currently installed. Hoping to find someone in need of 6 perfectly good NAPA deep discharge wet cells.

Thanks
Ron K.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum