Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2019, 03:21 PM   #20
Lonnieb

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 27.2
State: Texas
THOR #12722
Angry Slide repair update

Well this has been an ordeal. It took the inspector 3 days to show up and 2 days to send in his report. I'm was told everything was approved. I called the shop and ask if he would call them since they will not give me the info. He called and the person he talked to was not authorized to give him any info and said a Senior Claims manager will call him back, which they did at 7:18 pm our time. I talked to the extended warranty folks again this morning and they said someone would call the shop this morning. So I'm just waiting for these people to talk to each other. My RV is just a little over 1 year old....

FYI
The Extended warranty Co is RV Care. Just throwing that out there.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum