Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2019, 04:18 PM   #11
Grizz

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ARIA 3901
State: New Jersey
THOR #5141
My take is that its an alternative to a Hot spot on your phone, My Internet setup as of now is Verizon. I have hotspot available on my phones and I also have A Verizon Unlimited pre paid MIFI 8800l

I will be going Full time in the spring and my thoughts are that having AT&T thru the Wingard or the TOGO would complement my verizon devices nicely. The AT&T plan is 30.00 a month for unlimited data. From what I have read from folks that have it is that it works very well and they have been happy with it.

It also is a wifi booster so it will increase your range when the wifi signal (like say in a campground) is weak. Its mounted on the roof so elevation helps. And will help all the devices connected to it.

If your signed up for a data plan it also will act as a cell signal booster (not for your cell phone) for the carrier that you have (AT&T in my case). Because of the roof mounted antennas in the unit. And will help all the devices connected to it.

So IMHO it does serve some very useful purposes.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.