Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2019, 04:22 PM   #3
NG7V

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Aria 3901
State: Idaho
THOR #16876
Hi,
I did notice the same thing and I also noticed the outside wipe seal is curled up and doesn't seem to do much to help the situation. I will bring that up with my dealer as well. As far as dust and such, I would just stuff the gap under the slide from the inside using a damp towel or rag for those storms that blow junk around until a fix is provided.

Please keep this thread updated. I am also concerned about this because we hang out in the deserts and dust does blow around. All that grit winds up on the floor and that will scratch it all up. I already have a thread seeking advice on how to polish up the damage caused by grit on the floor.

Our rig is drafty on windy days, blocking those breaks in the seals would help that too.

I will update this thread if Thor or my dealer finds a fix.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum