Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2020, 09:05 PM   #3
Norrirn

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: A.C.E. 29.2
State: Oklahoma
THOR #2542
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ejohn2317 View Post
Call Thor Customer Support. 877-855-2867. These people have been great. Even out of warranty. Have your VIN ready. I have read a lot of threads were we've all gotten frustrated. I'm assuming most people believe once they are out of warranty they are on their own. This is not the case. They could probable send you the wiring diagram and walk you though some issue. A couple of years ago THOR got beat up about their customer support. I think they are trying to make an effort.

Thor will not sell you parts directly but they will refer you to Total Value RV 866-282-4460. Very helpful people they will research your needs, contact Thor then sell you the parts. Again have your VIN ready. They are connected to the Thor data base.

I have used them twice with success.

I agree! Just called them yesterday on an issue with our 2013 A.C.E. While there was no resolution, the young lady did provide me useful information. Oh, she also called me “honey”. [emoji2]

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum