Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2020, 06:09 PM   #35
Judge

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2020 Magnitude SV34
State: Florida
THOR #12751
I've got a 2020 Magnitude with dual tanks. If I try to use the Truck Lanes for for diesel, I have the same issue. The high flow rates cause the pump to keep kicking off. If I use a regular Auto Diesel pump, I don't have any issues.

When I had the unit at Wakarusa a few months ago I had them look at it. They said often there are kinks in the fill tube hoses and / or vents. They also said many times it is the routing of the hoses and sometimes there are bends that cause the issue and not much can be done because of the way the coach was built.

The Thor Service Center looked at mine while it was there and they could not find anything obvious. In my case I need to stay way from the high-flow pumps with the large mouth nozzles. The bad part is that all but eliminates me from using the truck lanes, which is easier in many cases.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum