Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2020, 10:29 PM   #1
AnthonyM

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: California
THOR #17993
Smile New Member: Owner of a 2016 Thor Outlaw 38RE

Family man from Northern California - Love our Thor OutLaw 38RE but it has it moments, of course like many others trying to resolve my sway issue (rear sway).

I think I read and watched videos for over 3 year and finally scored this RV.. we were very blessed to get an amazing deal so here I am learning and enjoying for real now -- its been almost a year but I started off with a few 2-3 hr road trips and added a recent 5hr trip down to Pismo, CA for 5 days. RV resort off the beach and bike rides to the downtown. 70 degrees at the beach in Jan was amazing.

Friends tell me that RV is not camping... and I simply say I am not camping, I'm traveling

Looking forward to learning from everyone -- thanks for the add.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum