Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2020, 07:58 PM   #11
Golfbum18

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Thor Hurricane 29M
State: Florida
THOR #9033
Quote:
Originally Posted by EgV View Post
I have a 2011/12 Thor Freedom Elite 22C, which I have been debating upgrading to a class a Vegas/Axis. After reading posts for the last 4/5 months I’ve decided to keep the FE 22C as I haven’t had any problems with it other than my own doing and it’s paid for. It is easy to drive, hauls great and is a perfect size for me. But.... yes the buts.... the inside space is limited which is hard when you have 3 friends camping with you. I took out the table in my U dinette and it really helped. Now I want to replace the passenger seat base so it swivels. I think that will solve some of my issues. I called Thor and they don’t make a swivel base for my model. I have finally found a swivel base that I think will fit.
https://www.sportsmobilestore.com/fo...vel-seat-base/

But before I order it I thought I better tap this knowledgeable site. Any suggestions, thoughts, experience of switching ????

Thank you in advance.

Elizabeth Egv

Who am I? 73 year women who has a horse and loves to trail ride.

Don't have any good advice for you but always wondered....is it just me or Thor.....my 2016 Hurricane has decent seats but where the seat belt is attached to the floor, there is no "skirt" and you walk in and the first thing you see is a bunch of stuff under the seat instead of a nice skirt there covering it all....both seats are this way.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum