Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2020, 01:47 AM   #5
Maryd

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: California
THOR #17923
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maryd View Post
Thank you!
I will go look in the morning. I appreciate that you answered to help me out. We have had our unit just short of 2 weeks. I don’t want to leave the water which was put in the tank, for our walk through, for too long a time. I was used to a small tt which was easy to drain.
Mary
Hi blj1961,
I found all that you pointed out. I started removing the excess spray foam and discovered that the low pt drains both turn a corner and continue onward. I dropped by my dealer that sold us the Chateau. He said they can configure drain valves for the low points so I won’t need to remove and replace the spray foam. Underneath the coach there is a mass of extra foam attached to the side and part of the end of the fresh water drain pipe. Now it makes sense that when I drained the fresh water it it sort of sprayed haphazardly. There is also extra foam along one of the low point drains. I can’t tell if it is blocking a portion of the bottom of the pipe. There is a largeish rectangle cut out of the floor for all these drains. Going to need to fill it in somehow.
Your answer to me was definitely a great help. Thanks , Maryd

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum