Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2020, 05:39 AM   #22
motofabio

State: California
THOR #14070
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJC62 View Post
I personally don’t put a ton of stock in Yelp reviews. Several have posted terrible reviews about my local dealer. My experience has been great. Somebody that goes into a service department with a s..t attitude because they are pissed about the problems with their coach are not going to get the jump through hoop response one gets when one is pleasant and understands the service people are only trying to do their job. A thank you and a smile go a long way, especially these days with a society full of angry at the world peeps!

You were right. I must say the negative Yelp reviews seem off. The guys couldn’t have been more helpful and polite. He said they’d have me back on the road this Friday, which would be awesome albeit optimistic I think, and gave me no guff about honoring my extended warranty. We shall see; I would love to give them a positive review at the end of all this.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum