Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2020, 09:30 PM   #24
Chuckysbak

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Windsport 35c
State: Texas
THOR #16922
My 2 Cents. I purchased my 2017 windsport 35c in October of 2016, by October of 17 my house batteries were trash.
I complain to Thor over and over, then they finally told me to bring to the office for repairs. I live in katy Texas.
The date of the appointment was 26 December 2017.
Remember that Thor is up in Indiana.
Needless to say all of the important people were at home for Christmas.
I explained to the mechanics that I was here to get it fixed.
Their response was "no important people around to authorize replacement " after discussing with the mechanic he said they had to be replaced just to inspect the problem I had with the switch you set to start the generator when the batteries get low. The mechanic changed them out and completed the repairs and we were on our way to Tennessee.
So the moral of the story is the mechanic helped us , when management was less than helpful.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum