Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2020, 02:46 PM   #16
hikerjohn7

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Florida
THOR #12281
Noise Doesn't Bother

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLP View Post
If you are bothered by the noise and going to keep your rig for many years, then you may want to look into cheep heat. 30 or 50 amp electrical heating elements added to your furnace. It is in addition to the propane. That way when you have a power post, you can use the electric and be quiet and save on propane. Just one answer to the noise. I am not promoting it and do not have it or want it. The noise does not bother me, but maybe a solution to some that are.
Once I determined there probably was nothing wrong with the unit, the noise didn't bother me anymore. In fact, the white noise may be why I sleep so well in the RV. I have not yet had neighbors complain. Perhaps theirs does the same. But the electric heat suggestion is good for not-to-cold weather. I take a space heater when I plan to have some cold nights and it really does knock the edge off so that our comforter suffices to keep us warm.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum