Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2020, 05:30 PM   #16
bustin

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: outlaw 37rb
State: California
THOR #5223
Adjusting water temp

We have 2016 Outlaw 37rb and had opposite problem that the dealer could not solve after a few visits: the water would start out kinda' hot, then quickly get cool. There is a mixer valve (not winterizing valve) behind the water heater. Our access was behind the tiny closet under the stairs to the loft. It was completely open, mixing cold with hot. We closed it, and adjust the water temperature with the appropriate handles in either the kitchen, bathroom or shower.
I was required to use the dealer for warranty work, or a place much further than that. I called a repair shop that we used for an older rv and he could easily troubleshoot the problem over the phone. I bought him a gift card to a local coffee shop.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum