Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2020, 05:24 PM   #1
WearyTraveler

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Thor Outlaw 38RE
State: West Virginia
THOR #17154
Need to replace the feet on the Lippert levelers...

I bought the recommended (by the manufacturer) SNAP PADS for my 2017 Thor Outlaw 38RE. I tried to install them on a flat grassy spot, on a flat graveled spot, and even made the hexagonal wooden cutout that was suggested. I even removed one of the feet and tried to use clamps to force it on. Nothing worked... we then drove over 100 miles to a dealer and they could only get one on. They suggest that all of the RV’s feet are too concave and recommend that I replace them. This “easy” snap pad installation has already cost me over $200 plus gas.

I looked online and can’t find the specific part number for the Lippert feet. I see some that state front - some rear, and some don’t mention. I contacted Thor and they won’t sell them to me and pointed me toward “authorized” dealers. Wouldn’t even give me a part number. So - now I’m looking at paying MSRP and labor (I doubt they’ll order and hand them to me).

I’m pretty unhappy now.

Has anyone replaced the feet on their 38RE? What is the part number and where can I get them?
Good Sam member
FMCA member
WearyTraveler is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum