Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2020, 12:21 PM   #1
Luzenac

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Delaware
THOR #10891
Question Travel this fall?

DW and I have been planning our first mega trip for September - a 6,000 mile jaunt from coast to coast. The plan was to be out six weeks visiting Memphis, the Utah national parks, Grand Canyon, Vegas, friends and relatives in AZ and San Diego (we're based in Delaware).

The planning was done before the COVID outbreak and we are conflicted about going. Do we go? I really don’t want to travel 6,000 miles if lots of things are limited or closed. Does it make sense to just bag it for this year and shoot for 2021? I realize nobody has a crystal ball (but if you do, please chime in). We are in our mid 60s and I have health issues which are well under control, but still put me in the compromised category.

Any thoughts you may have are welcome.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum