Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2020, 10:28 PM   #3
awhalen

State: Florida
THOR #8220
Windsport 29m 2017 electrical

Thanks-
It’s a Thor windsport 29M 2017.
The a/c power doesn’t work until the RV drive engine starts... so having the RV plugged into a wall 115 volt outlet will work only one the RV is physically started... a minute later the A/C kicks on... I can then kill the engine and the RV will run exclusively on wall 115 outlet current. It will run for ten minutes or 3 hours and then stop. The Olan generator works fine.. it’s as though the engine kicks on the A/C but it won’t last when engine is turned off.. checked every fuse.. no reserve polarity , I lent my RV to a nurse for a month who got the Covid-19 and had to quarantine outside her house away from her kids... she said her house breakers would trip allot with air conditioning on during the day, we are in south FL.. just got it back a few days ago,, thanks for any suggestions or help.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum