Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2020, 09:22 PM   #8
Chance

Brand: Still Looking
State: Texas
THOR #2121
Quote:
Originally Posted by Long & Winding road View Post
Thanks for the posts.... I been checking Thors MH website for the Axis updates.

I think the 2021's will have some much needed updates. Most important to me would have been the TPMS..... Esp after I had a blow out a month ago (before I installed my Eez TPMS last week).

Do you remember the full list?

Digital Dash? New steering wheel with cruise and audio controls? Roll over mitigation?? Bigger Alt (plus dual alt option from Ford). Of coarse V8 with a little more HP and TQ in premium model.

What else?

Yeah, I was waiting to see what they did with Axis and Vegas for 2021, but unless they are still updating the site (and they may be since still showing V10), it doesn’t look like they are adding any new floor plans. Even if they did, Thor would likely go even larger before they would add a baby version.

Anyway, new steering column will be telescoping in addition to previous tilt, plus more electronic safety features.

As to power, I think the new V8 is a lot more than the 305 HP the E-Series V10 has. I expect that maximum power rating at 3,900 RPM is on paper, not actual. Just an educated guess I can’t prove though.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum